EView/400i for Systems Center Operations Manager
Eview Consolidated end-to-end management view of iSeries systems and applications to provide a business-centric perspective.
As a component of the Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager, EView /400i extends management of the IT environment to IBM OS/400 domains. This allows you to integrate IBM iSeries systems into the Microsoft SCOM environment, extending the Systems Center solution and covering critical services needs.
EView /400i monitors the status and health of the OS/400 system and its standard applications, and can co-exist with existing iSeries management solutions to increase flexibility in managing these IBM midrange environments. All of your AS400 Alerts appear within the SCOM Console and integrate directly with your standard escalation processes, including creating Trouble Tickets directly into System Center Service Manager.
AS400 Diagram View
The Operations Manager Diagram View helps Visualise the Health and configuration of your IBM AS400 infrastructure. The Management Pack allows information from the iSeries (AS/400) environment to be displayed on a Microsoft SCOM Management Server operator console. EView/400i processes running on the proxy server coordinate the request and response activities to provide a consolidated view of the business environment. This capability provides the ability to proactively manage the IBM iSeries (AS/400) environment through SCOM’s intuitive and cost effective user interface. In turn, the complexity involved in managing iSeries (AS/400 ) environments is greatly reduced.
Advanced capabilities include:
- Consolidated Operations Management View.
- Health Monitoring for iSeries (AS/400) Systems and Applications.
- iSeries (AS/400) Performance Monitoring -Monitor CPU usage, disk usage, ASP, response time and other performance metrics.
- Proactive problem detection and resolution -two-way communication with iSeries (AS/400) systems to resolve problems quickly and automatically.
- iSeries (AS/400) Audit Journal monitoring -real-time monitoring and alerting when critical events occur, allowing security administrators to immediately investigate potential security related issues.
You can find out more about EView / 400i on their website or by completing the Sales Enquiry Form below.